1. Celebrate your wife after she’s given birth; carrying a child and birthing is not easy
2. Celebrate your husband when he turns out to be a great man despite him not having the best background and example; not every man can turn their life around
3. Celebrate your wife when she balances being a good wife, mother and a professional; her efforts should be praised
4. Celebrate your husband when he is not only a blessing to your home, but to society; he is legacy minded
5. Celebrate your spouse when he/she starts a business and runs it well
6. Celebrate your spouse when he/she gets a promotion at work
7. Celebrate your spouse when he/she starts a project and finishes it
8. Celebrate your spouse when he/she confronts their fears and takes risks that pay off
9. Celebrate your spouse when he/she defies the naysayers
10. Celebrate your spouse when he/she wins because it is your win too
11. Celebrate each other when your marriage keeps getting better because you both put in the work
12. Celebrate each other when your children turn out well because you parent as team
Blessed are you, when your biggest cheerleader is the spouse you’re doing life with. Whatever happens to your spouse; good or bad, affects you. Win together, lose and rise back up together
Akello Oliech and Dayan Masinde
In my book, MANHOOD SERIES, I address issues men go through from childhood upbringing, work, sex, relationship with their father, friends, money, vision, self-esteem and identity.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I address issues women go through from emotional struggles, work, relationship matters, daddy issues, friends, motherhood, self esteem and, purpose and sex.