Super-impose the word of God you’re your situation.
Don’t see what is happening
Use what is written to conquer what is happening.
What does God call His anointed to do?
Isaiah describes how God’s servant cum anointed comes to preach good tidings to the poor, to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
God is one who anoints
God prepares his children for SERVICE.
But what is the purpose of the anointing
God anoints His children to enable them to speak the supernatural WORDS and perform the supernatural tasks He has called them to do.
CONSIDER THE PURPOSE OF ANOINTING.
According to Isaiah
- To supernaturally enable men and women to perform their ministries
- To bring hope and good news to the afflicted
- To heal the broken heated
- To proclaim liberty to the captives
- To set prisoners free
- To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord
- To announce the day of God’s vengeance and justice.
- To comfort all who mourn
- To furnish beauty for those who have lost it
- To provide happiness and a glad heart
- To supply and opportunity to praise God’s name
- To glorify God and not man