We can say we experience a breakthrough when we overcome some troubles on our way previously. For the breakthrough to come, there has to be a change and progress in overcoming the obstacle. You might be desiring a breakthrough for marriage, job, personal life, or friends and families. Don’t panic if it seems not to be forthcoming. All you need to do is pray warfare prayer points with scriptures.
Are you tired of that issue? What you need is to pray. Here is a list of Effective prayer points for breakthrough that touches God and breaks asunder every barrier on our way to progress.
11. “For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12.
Father, I worship You, assuredly, Your word is quick and powerful, powerful than my pains and obstacles facing me. I pray that Your word will come alive in my life and wrought deliverance in my life.
12. “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.” Mathews 11:12.
I will not rest until I have my breakthrough, I will not keep silenced or get tired. Anyone who asks receives so I ask and I receive my breakthrough in Jesus’ name. Amen.
13.”Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19.
I rejoice at the word of the Lord, I thank You for You are faithful to bring your word to pass. You will do more than I can think of and save me out of this mess. Amen.
14. “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you, for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Mathews7:7-8.
I ask that doors of breakthrough be opened unto me, doors of marriage, children, finance. Entrance and access be given to me in Jesus’ name.
15. “I know your works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut” Revelation 3:8a.
Father, thank you for this major breakthrough. You have opened the door no man can shut before me, I pray that my gates will be open continually.
16. “When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.” Psalms 126:1.
God, time is not a barrier with You and You can turn situations around for good in a split second. Turn my situation around for good in Jesus’ name.