1. When you meet a girl, don’t think of s*x first; don’t ask for s*x.
2.Don’t go searching for a virgin, if you are not a virgin yourself. All the girls you have massacred, who will marry them. Besides, there is no record that virgins make better wives or are more faithful in marriage.
3. If you are a “modern man,” don’t look for a “village girl that knows nothing.” Soon you will start complaining that she is too local to fit into your circle of enlightened friends. Besides, a village girl may “wise up” and trouble will start in your home.
4. Don’t look for a girl that is afraid of you: a girl you can always intimidate. Fear is not respect.
5. Don’t be carried away by a girl’s physical features: beauty, height, complexion, shape, bre*st shape, size and firmness, etc. They matter but they are not critical. In the long run, child-bearing and age affect these features. Besides, when you have married a woman for some years, her physical features stop “turning your head.”
At that time, what will attract you to her will be what is inside of her: intelligence, wisdom, self-control, patience, peace, gentleness, etc.
6. Don’t be interested in a girl because of her wealth or her parents’ wealth. Even if she is richer than you or her parents are richer, make it clear from the beginning that you will take care of your marriage yourself or that both of you will take care of your marriage together.
Don’t expect your in-laws to take care of your family responsibilities. Let them allow you to build your own home.