Spiritual warfare prayer points are the type of prayer that brings victory through Jesus Christ our Lord. We have a duty to pray warfare prayer points with scriptures to overcome the evil one if we truly want to be victorious, for the weapon of our warfare is not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds 2 Corinthians 10:4.
So, you don’t war with your mere hands but through God. The only way you can make God fight for you is through warfare prayers. Grab this spiritual warfare prayer points and silence the devil.
1.”Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me!” Psalms 35:1
Oh Lord, You are my God and strength, I pray that You fight and scatter those who fight against me, scatter them into pieces that all the earth will know that
You are my God. Amen.
2. “Behold, they may gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from Me. Whoever stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you.” Isaiah 54:15.
I will not be afraid of those who gather against me to do me evil, for the Lord is my shield and my buckler, every spirit, and power stirring up strive and gathering against me, I scatter you. I bring your power to naught and report you to my God, you are silenced forever. Amen.
3.” Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.” Psalms 59:1-2.
I call upon Your name my mighty deliverer, my help in time of need. Deliver me O God from my enemies, they might be stronger than me but no one can stand against You. I acknowledge that You are the only one that can help and save me, not my strength or my wisdom. Deliver me now, O God and defend my cause, from any invisible power when they rise against me in one way, let them be scattered in seven ways. Amen.
4. “What shall we say then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31.
My father and God, I always pray to You because I know You care for me at all times. I laugh against every power of the evil one because I know You are for me and no one can be against me, I bring to naught every power of the evil one that is against me. Amen.
5. “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” Isaiah 59:19.
I am a child of promise and I am called by the name of the Lord, wherever the enemies are gathered against me, the Lord will vindicate me. When they come in masses, the Lord will rescue me and find a way for me. The fear of the Lord will be upon my enemies from now and forever. Amen.
6.”Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6.
My heart rejoices because I know this battle is not mine, it is the battle of the Lord. I conquer and rule over my enemies, I make an open show of evil forces not by my power or by my might but by the Spirit of the Lord. I speak to you mountain confronting my life, be removed and rolled away in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7. “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper, and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17
Glory to God! I have divine immunity and protection. I laugh at my enemies because your weapons are useless and your accusations are baseless. Who shall put a charge against God’s elect? None. My God has settled me, so I rejoice and war from victory. My Lord never fails, Hallelujah.
8. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Matthew18:18
I thank You, my God, for the authority and power You have bestowed upon me. I speak with boldness because I know Your words cannot lie and You honor Your word more than Your name. I bound every spirit fighting against me and cast them into bondage, I cast down imaginations and thought. I bring them into captivity and silence them forever in Jesus’ name. Amen.
9. “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!” Numbers 23:23.
I will hold on to the word of Lord because it’s my lifeline and my sword. There is no enchantment against me, there is no divination that will prosper against me no matter how intense it is and stand in the liberty of Christ and I war. Amen.
10. “Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s”. 2 Chronicles 20:15b.
The Lord is not a man that He should lie, neither is He the son of man to repent from His words. I submit this battle to You, I quit trying to figure it out and work things out myself, I accept that You are the mighty man in battle. Fight my battle for me O Lord and take all the glory. Amen.