Have you ever broken up with someone, seperated or divorced and then the person comes back begging that they want you back? Someone wanting you back can sound sweet but you have to find out the motive why?
1. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU MISS THE SEX?”
Once this ex has sex with you, he/she will dump you again making you feel used and objectified. Don’t be confused by sex, it has made many stay stuck in relationships they shouldn’t be in
2. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN ME GETTING CLOSE TO ANOTHER?”
This ex feels threatened and jealous and because he/she has noticed someone else is treating you right and starting to make you happy, this ex is coming to ruin your happiness and hurt then leave you again
3. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU MISS THE COMFORTABLE LIFE I GAVE YOU?”
This ex is coming back for convenience. He/she misses the good food, financial security, good life, access to your car, expensive gifts and dates. It is not about you but about what you have
4. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS HAVE TALKED YOU INTO IT?”
This ex is coming back to you due to external pressure, not internal conviction. If you take this person back, soon, he/she will get tired of pretending for others and turn against you. You cannot sustain such
5. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID OF WHAT SOCIETY MIGHT SAY ABOUT YOU?”
This ex doesn’t really want to be with you but hates the title of “divorced” or “single”, and so will come back to save face. You are being used for social status
6. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE BORED AND LONELY?”
This ex just wants you back to pass time, it’s nothing serious with him/her. You are the default, the one to keep him/her occupied until another more thrilling option comes. Your time is being wasted
7. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE RAISING CHILDREN HAS BEEN TOUGH?”
This ex is coming back to get some help with raising the children especially if he/she left you arrogantly claiming they will raise the children perfectly away from you. You need to realize that you two can co-parent without necessarily getting back together. The children will grow and leave, but will you be at peace as a couple?
8. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU NEED MY SIGNATURE?”
This ex needs your help in acquiring property, getting a VISA or to get legal status to stay in a foreign country. Once him/her gets what they want, you will be mistreated and dumped
9. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE I AM AN ENABLER OF YOUR MESS AND DYSFUNCTION?”
This ex is used to you making excuses for their dysfunction. You baby this ex and give him/her cover that is making them comfortable in their mess. This ex is using you as a crutch and is lost. Taking him/her back will make you get lost too. Don’t get back with someone out of pity
10. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN DUMPED BY THE ONE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH?”
This ex disrespected you, left you to be with someone else and when the fun ended, he/she is coming back to stop feeling like a loser. This ex comes back without an apology, making the infidelity a small matter, and blaming you for cheating. Because there is no remorse, he/she might cheat on you again
11. “DO YOU WANT ME BACK BECAUSE YOU GENUINELY LOVE ME?”
This ex has consistently shown you love, yes he/she may have hurt you or misunderstood you back you can tell without doubt that he/she is willing to do anything and for no matter how long, as long as they get you back. Question is, do you love him/her too and are you both willing to heal the love?